In a Rasmussen Poll reported on the Kick Them All Out Project,
- 57% of all voters would like to replace the entire Congress and start over.
- 70% of unaffiliated voters would replace the entire Congress
- 69% of GOP voters believe the party is out of touch with constituents
- 74% of all voters trust their own economic judgment more than Congress’
…and on a ‘brighter side’, the Poll reports that:
- Only 37% say that most in Congress are have extra-marital affairs
Read the whole story, its got some interesting historical information too!