[see important update at end regarding video of Obama admitting he is not an NBC]
Prelude to a Punch
This post is the prelude to my final letter which goes to the House and Senate leadership. I plan to distribute this letter, with copies of Speaker Pelosi’s letter, as widely as possible, and to submit them to a major newspaper as a paid advertisement.
In the last couple of weeks, I have deliberately posted articles from Africa that embrace Obama as a native of Kenya as early as 2004, photographs of “Obama, Sr.”, most of which were apparently photoshopped, and various other ‘tidbits’ of information that once again expose Obama as a fraud with a socialist agenda.
One intent was to catch the obots off-guard with information they thought they had defeated, while they were busy (and stupidly) gloating about the eligibility case dismissals. Mission accomplished.
Another intent was to load the internet with continued stories of his fraud, bit by bit tearing away the facade, reminding people of their uncomfortable feeling about Obama and the democrats, so that the roar from ‘the internets’ would be so loud that Congress, the media, and Pelosi would begin to have to answer these questions yet again. The issue is not going away, and of course they can now no longer ignore it or laugh at it.
This effort is intended to expose their complicity in the fraud, the willful ignorance of facts, as now about 30% of Americans do not believe Obama was born in the United States. That’s about 90 million people. Critical mass?
Grow a Spine
Dear Republican House Leadership:
If you put this letter down, or throw it away before reading it, then you are also complicit in perpetuating the greatest fraud on the American public in U.S. history. And 90 million Americans know it.
By now there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to call for an investigation into 2008 election fraud perpetuated by the democratic party and members of Congress in falsely swearing, under oath, that candidate, and now President, Obama met the eligibility requirements of President as stated under Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution. To wit:
- Six articles from various countries in Africa, at least one dated to 2004, identifying Barack Obama as a ‘native born Kenyan, son of the soil’;
- A video tape recording of and a witness to the 2004 debate between Ambassador Alan Keyes and State-Senator Barack Obama in which Mr. Obama admits he is not a natural born citizen;
- Candidate and President Obama’s website stating clearly that Barack Obama was a British citizen at birth, and is a native U.S. citizen under the 14th amendment;
- Evidence that candidate Obama knew, as a constitutional law professor, that his citizenship status prevented him from assuming the office of the Presidency;
- Evidence that Speaker Nancy Pelosi, acting in her capacity as Chair of the Democratic National Convention, falsely swore to Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility without knowing whether he was or not, resulting in the placement of Obama’s name on every state’s ballot
- The continued refusal of Obama to produce one shred of evidence as to who he is: no passport, no birth certificate, no college records, no medical records—no evidence whatsoever as to his eligibility for the Presidency.
How can you be so foolish to ignore these facts, well known now for over a year? Why are you allowing the Department of Justice, which should be defending the Constitution against usurpation, defend Obama?
You respond to citizens’ requests as if we were stupid, offering the same lame excuse for natural born citizenship as Speaker Pelosi did–a Certification of Live Birth posted on the internet. For President of the United States?
Oh, another lame excuse the Congress is using is to cite the ‘eligibility case dismissals’, when you know that issues of ‘standing’ and the ‘political question’ are judicial inventions that have been used to avoid clearly constitutional questions. Americans are not stupid. Have you noticed, like we have, that in the 30+ lawsuits challenging his authority he has never responded to any of the charges?
If the Republican leadership thinks it can capitalize on voter anger over the socialist agenda being pushed by Congress and the President by ignoring this subject, it will find itself out of a job. For if you ignore this, you ARE part of the problem. The American people can sense when something is going down, and this does not pass the smell test for 90 million Americans.
Respectfully, grow a spine on behalf of the American people: initiate an investigation of the 2008 election, Speaker Pelosi’s ethics, and take the steps to remedy the situation, even if it means making uncomfortable choices like invoking the 25th Amendment or impeachment proceedings. The National Security of our country is at stake!
Otherwise you should do the right thing and resign your seat immediately. When you ignore the Constitution, you lose the legal authority of and moral basis for the position you hold.
Your thoughts on a sharper letter to Congress? Its time for some answers here a visit to the woodshed…or perhaps a visit from General Washington?
UPDATE: Several comments have questioned the existence of the Keyes-Obama debate where he admits he is not a Natural Born Citizen. The videotape was on utube google but has since been scrubbed. Here is a video discussing the original debate. Obviously, what goes into this letter to Congress will be backed up. If we cannot find the video or text of the debate, this section of the letter will be replaced.