Entering this year strikes me as a strategic opportunity to continue the national ‘push-back’ against the obama/socialist politicians’ initiatives, and also to advance on several other fronts essential to the defense of self, family, community and state.
I believe we also have to practice and actively engage in developing a vision of what Constitutional Governance is, what it means at every level. All the ‘visions’ we have of the future are of collapse, and while unfortunately realistic, from a quantum perspective, there is an equal opportunity that a different vision can exist at the same time, one that would overcome what might seem inevitable now.
Let’s see what’s up:
- Logistics Monster (aka, The Daily Crime) and Lame Cherry continue to track the REAL story behind Flight 253, still too close for comfort for Americans, and the CIA, as Obama, Napolitano, Holder, and Panetta begin to fall. Oil for Immigration also has sharp, on-point analysis. All have articles on extremely relevant daily events.
- Atlas Shrugs, Jihadwatch, and Creeping Sharia are focusing on this real threat to America. &^$#@*!@ political correctness, as you know. :mad: There is no time for PC.
- Kerchner v. Obama is up this month before the Philadelphia Federal Appeals Court; no matter what happens, this case will go to the Supreme Court. Please help defend our liberty to be free from a usurper by supporting this case! See the ad on the right hand side of this blog to contribute, and thank you in advance.
- The legs crumbling under the MSM in 2010 will be fueled by our collective boycott of television and print media generated by them and support of other media, including international press.
- Importantly, we must continue to build our own networks, at the same time acknowledging the need for and developing our own kind of security.
- Strategic thinking on the 2010 election is required, and, the remedy to the systematic problem of the left’s attack on America will not be resolved by one election. Vigilance works as a motto!
- No letting up on health care, although we know they are all risking their political careers on this. They think we have forgotten over the holidays.
A primary tool we have is information, self-knowledge…our founding documents, our Faith, personal responsibility, what has been violated, and our role in addressing the deep systemic issues. The works of the Continental Congress–the Articles of Freedom– form the core of the statement of grievances and remedies for them at the State and National levels.