In an effort to understand the undoing of the Constitution for the United States, I began a series on the subject of liberal fascism in America. The underlying premise of this series is that liberalism, progressives, the socialists, and the American left have attacked the Constitution since early in its history, and that this major assault has now broken out in the open. I believe it critical to understand the basis of this assault as in my view it helps us personally defend and collectively plan for restoration of our Constitutional Republic.
Recall the several recent posts on this subject :
- The Rise of Liberal Fascism in America
- On Abraham Lincoln
- Science and the Progressives
- Truths are Self-Evident
- Lying to Conceal the True Agenda
- Liberal Fascism, Intellectuals, and Scientists
- Individualism and Collectivism
In a nutshell, although I had planned an analysis of liberal fascism as a straight line from Wilson, to FDR, to Obama–and places in between–each article I wrote forced me to go into other areas which needed discussion.
- The foray into Lincoln was to show outright violations of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights during the civil war, and to outline a curious elimination of an original Thirteenth Amendment that would have barred attorneys from serving in the government, and thus barred Abraham Lincoln from serving.
- Regarding the role of science and the intellectuals in the undoing of the Constitution, Darwin, Marx, social Darwinism, and the rise of the progressive movement became the foundation for the intellectual and political assault on the Constitution, which began outright with Woodrow Wilson. An interesting current article in the Charlotte Observer, “Truths are Self-Evident”, was a timely reinforcement of the themes.
- The attack on individual liberty and individualism, and its substitution with collectivism, is a central goal of the left, progressive, and socialist movements. This is designed to break down individual and national sovereignty in favor of the collective whole, including the world.
- The piece on lying just points out now that the democrats have exposed their true roots: communism.
What this series does is to point toward the internal actions of the progressives and liberals mounting an intellectual assault on the Constitution. These individuals were influenced greatly by outside ideas, like Marx, Hegel, and others, but make no mistake: fascism did happen here in America, and it has reared its ugly head again.
Are you willing to fight for liberty against these forces?
Conveniently, Glenn Beck put together a film called “The Revolutionary Holocaust: Live Free or Die”, which exposes the brutal face of communism in history resulting in the murder of tens of millions of people as a strategy. It’s the same kind of thinking that has Billy Ayers believing the slaughter of 25 million Americans would be needed to bring about the collapse of America and its makeover into a communist nation.
I find this film excellent documentation of the fascists and communists we are taught to think of: Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. The film lightly touches on Obama’s czars and staff, but doesn’t mention the origin of fascism in the United States, or its historical and current perpetrators.
In this regard, it reinforces what we have been taught, but not what we should know about our own history too. Perhaps I am too harsh, or tired. 😯
*sigh* Guess I’d better keep writing!