As documented in these pages and in many other blogs, the assault on America by the American left has been unrelenting. This has happened as a result of the careful and strategic development of networks and power brokers that have co-opted almost all social movements for their own gain.
In our efforts to retake our Constitutional Republic back from this rogue government, its network, and its financiers, it is time to name names, and begin the task of exposing the socialist, marxist, anti-Americans intent upon turning the United States toward European socialism. Such identification of this network and its operations leads us to a predictive capability as well as strategic targets for our own Patriot toolbox.
Every network, no matter how well built, has a an opening, unexpected to all. Beyond the continuous pressure we must counter-apply, there are certain ‘ribbons’ which, if pulled, can unravel the whole thing.
Spotlight on Soros
Discover the Networks documents the network of leftist organizations that George Soros has co-opted funded in the last thirty years that clearly outlines how he is working to undermine America. Soros has used his fortune to strategically fund and exploit various ‘social justice’ causes and organizations, such as this list of primary organizations, a portion of which is shown here:
- Alliance for Justice: Best known for its activism vis a vis the appointment of federal judges, this group consistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as “extremists.”
- America Coming Together: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization programs.
- America Votes: Soros also played a major role in creating this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
- American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
- American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.
- American Friends Service Committee: This group views the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As such, it favors America’s unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty, and the repeal of the Patriot Act.
- American Immigration Law Foundation: This group supports amnesty for illegal aliens, on whose behalf it litigates against the U.S. government.
- Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly disproportionate share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United States and Israel.
- Arab American Institute Foundation: The Arab American Institute denounces the purportedly widespread civil liberties violations directed against Arab Americans in the post-9/11 period, and characterizes Israel as a brutal oppressor of the Palestinian people.
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now: This group conducts voter mobilization drives on behalf of leftist Democrats. These initiatives have been notoriously marred by fraud and corruption.
- Bill of Rights Defense Committee: This group provides a detailed blueprint for activists interested in getting their local towns, cities, and even college campuses to publicly declare their opposition to the Patriot Act, and to designate themselves “Civil Liberties Safe Zones.” The organization also came to the defense of self-described radical attorney Lynne Stewart, who was convicted in 2005 of providing material support for terrorism.
The fundamental themes of these organizations are anti-American, including:
- promoting the view that America is institutionally an oppressive nation
- depicting American military actions as unjust, unwarranted, and immoral
- promoting socialized medicine in the United States
- promoting the tenets of radical environmentalism, whose ultimate goal, as writer Michael Berliner has explained, is “not clean air and clean water, [but] rather … demolition of technological/industrial civilization”
Note that while the last constitutionally declared, legal war was WWII, American military actions as viewed by Soros are morally unjust, not because of the Constitution, but because America is inherently the problem.
George Soros has a social agenda for America (very large pdf), and he has built a network of ‘useful idiots’ who will implement it. Drug legalization, euthanasia, illegal immigrant entitlements, and feminism. This fits well with the ‘progressive’ agenda of the early 1900’s as well as the one of today, and in a perfect storm of Alinsky, Cloward-Piven, Obama, the socialist left, and a mostly unaware public, the 2008 coup unfolded.
Knowing the organizations and who is behind them provides a platform to boycott products and sponsors, facilitate exposure of hidden agendas through or at stockholder meetings, and public exposure at conferences or events held by these organizations. A mass request for audits of each organization, including campaign contributions or activities, use of member funds, and other items–even if not acted upon–would attract unwelcome attention to these organizations.
Digging deeper is necessary: what are the weak links in this network? Can we effectively use an element of surprise? Thinking outside the matrix but knowing of the matrix, how do we pull it down where it least expects it? What is the shock effect that will ripple through the whole network?