I am reminded this early morning of George Washington and all of our Founders… of the Second Continental Congress which led our country during the war for independence and until the Constitution was in effect… and our founding documents which now pave the way for the revolution of a corrupt government.
We have the inherent right as a free people to cast off tyranny, and to form a new government that lives by the principles of the Constitution for the United States, which serves our needs. And we have the tools to bring about this revolution peaceably as our Founders created and passed them to us.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable ~ John F. Kennedy
In theory, the entire government should resign as well as a great deal of the federal work force. They all took an oath to uphold the Constitution and by their silence and game playing they are complicit. But they are comfortable, are deluded with power, and comfortable in their misery. And just this week, we see the left, alinsky baiting machine in full swing–they want us to adopt the same failed, discrediting tactics of violence they used in the ’60s and ’70s.
The government has become the enemy of the Constitution, and has breached its contract with the American people.
The Siege of Boston, 1775-1776
Siege. the action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack
In 1776 the siege of Boston saw the isolation of the British forces in Boston Harbor by the fledgling Continental Army, positioned at key high points surrounding the bay, along river courses and roads, behind breastworks, and throughout the countryside. Washington had secured a number of cannons and placed them on high ground, which the British were unable to defend against. The siege began on April 19, 1775 in Lexington and Concord and ended with the British evacuation of Boston in March 1776.
The siege had been made possible by the Patriots’ push back against the invasion of the British. This was preceded by years of boycotts and other forms of economic punishment, petitions, and pleading with the Crown to stop oppressing its people.
The Americans drove the British back into Boston by covering every road and trail; by hiding behind trees and sniping at key targets; and by laying traps and surprise attacks. Once under siege, the plans, strengths and weaknesses of the British were revealed through a network of spies and infiltration into British camps.
The Americans intended to surround the British and prevent their escape. Although eventually the siege of Boston ended when the British evacuated, the strategies followed in Boston were pursued by the Continental Army against the British throughout the war.
The Siege of Washington, 2009-2012
Americans are under siege by their government, more openly now so than ever before in history. In fact, the anti-Americans cannot hide it anymore, and, they realize it is not a done deal as more and more Americans wake up.
We are not in 1776, and the people are ‘armed’ with different tools. So Washington’s siege today has not surrounded the people, we surround them. But there are parallel tools and strategies our Founders used then that can be used now.
Realists among us are not naive about what lies ahead.
American Patriots began the push back in 2009, culminating in the 2.1 million patriot march on DC in September…only to be met with a more arrogant and vigorous fight back from the government, resulting in a health industry take over. They plan on more fights in sheer defiance of our will.
It is our task now to place Washington under siege…not with weapons or rebellion..but with pressure and presence, and lots of it. When you know in your heart they are wrong, and are reminded of how the first Patriots lay siege to their enemies, think about the following:
- Fluster and Embarrass. The anti-Americans get to go nowhere without someone calling out their anti-Americanism. Just pick a topic, there are so many. And take the high road, let them call you a Nazi. Remember the left only knows how to scream (like Howard Dean), they do not know how to engage in ideas. Bring a camera everywhere, and hand them copies of the constitution. Let them throw it in the trash on you tube. Tag team this across the country–call it Patriot networking. Everywhere.
- Stop Work Orders. Prevent any more work against the people by flooding every agency, senator, congressman, president, office, at every level, with constituent requests. Keep them busy, bombard the phone lines, speak to everyone. Tag team this across the country.
- Disinfection Strategy. Meetings in the people’s house should be public and we the people should be in our house every single day of the year.
- Question Eligibility Constantly. Do not let up on Obama’s eligibility, and the government’s legitimacy. Nearly all of this disaster done by him can be undone because of that. Quo Warranto– always ask the question, ‘by what authority is Congress/Obama doing this?’
- Occupation. Occupy their minds, our house,their mail, their work load, their staff’s workload, their phones, their fax machines, their electronic mail in boxes. Several times a year, several million people can occupy Washington D.C. as we exercise our First Amendment rights.
These of course are just a few ideas of the many that are emerging from all Patriot sources everywhere. It is a good sign that we may have suffered a punch to the jawline, but already we are up and strategizing. We are not alone. 🙂
We know a lot more than we think–we know that Cloward-Piven strategy and alinsky tactics are used, we know the White House is occupied by communists, we know that Obama is ineligible, we are not fooled any more by the right-left or republican-democrat paradigm. We know they are trying to label us terrorists. We know they will be brats and likely push it too far.
No time to argue or persuade. I think on Sunday just about everyone knew that there is no turning back now. I ask God to bless our Nation and to return to our hearts so that we may re-member America.