I am beginning to think that Obama’s planned ‘false flag’ operation in the spring was thwarted by Arizona’s recent immigration bill. But, I am also inclined to think that the O maladministration team , being the opportunists that they are, will try to create a false flag operation out of this bill and the reaction to it.
Their strategy seems to be:
- Accuse Arizona of racism, racial profiling, and being ‘out of step’ with the rest of America;
- Ridicule Arizona in racist terms i.e., ‘adios amigo’
- Actively call for boycotts with the intent to do economic damage to the state
- Engage non-involved parties in making political statements, like the Phoenix Suns who changed their name to “Los Suns” for the playoffs to protest the law;
- Invite foreign leaders with the worst human rights violations and stricter immigration laws to berate America, Americans, and Arizona for having borders, immigration policies, and laws;
- Invite the President of Mexico to blame the gun violence in Mexico on American weapons sales, urging the reinstatement of unconstitutional bans on firearms, and the assault on America’s borders
- Then stand in the Rose Garden and announce that ‘America is not defined by our borders’ completing the full-on assault on American sovereignty at the personal, state, national, and international level.
- And finally, enlist the media to create the narrative that Americans are ‘divided’ on the issue, misreporting events and demonstrations, and creating controversy and a state of tension.
This has been extreme opportunism, and in my view, satanic, psychotic manipulation of the population. Designed to produce some kind of race war? To try and shame America’s psyche to her knees?
Most certainly this is a distraction from the sedition of the Congress–passing financial ‘reform’ bills; weapons sales to all sides of the conflict in Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, and other terrorists; Obama’s continued reduction of America.
Take a look at these two videos of Americans refusing to kneel to the word of the ‘machine’ as to how to think. One of these, a legal immigrant. The other, the outraged Congressman who refuted and refused to grant Mexico’s President Calderon anything for his attack on Americans.
Tucson City Council Meeting
Statement of Representative Tom McClintock (R-CA) on President Calerdon’s statement before Congress
The contempt for America dripping from Obama’s being with every word and gesture is truly unfathomable. It should be plain to see for anyone who is even mildly awake, and for those of us who are alert it is excruciating.
He has used the Arizona law to wage war on American sovereignty, and to attack the States 10th amendment rights. It has not worked as 13 more states now have planned to introduce laws similar to Arizona’s and other significant 10th Amendment work was accomplished in states across the nation this year.
Using the media, the schools, and the (r)obots, thugs, and union members, he is attacking individual rights and liberty with not only the threat of violence, but the poison of political correctness.
The states will continue to exert their 10th Amendment rights, and we the people will continue to educate ourselves and probe into the deeper meaning of and interconnection between every event.
We can already name every Article and Amendment of the Constitution that is violated by Congress and the occupant every day. That is our narrative, and it must replace their narrative…and THAT is what must be discussed.
But the real counter-attack will be something different, and combined. It will come from a multitude of places, including other dimensions, the ground beneath our feet and the sky above.
Herald the day.
It is happening even though there is cloud cover.