- Loss of honor, respect, or reputation; shame.
- The condition of being strongly and generally disapproved.
- One that brings disfavor or discredit
This is the condition of the United States since the usurpation of the Presidency by Barack Hussein Obama. He brings disgrace upon himself and the United States. And it is not coincidental that many writers and bloggers are writing about this at this exact moment, albeit with different focuses:
- The Wall Street Journal described Obama as ‘alien’, yet still described the birthers as a ‘demented fringe’–which incredulously misses the literal and legal meaning of ‘alien’ that the Birthers are taking about as in Obama’s citizenship
- A pyschiatrist asks what is wrong with Obama, essentially concluding that his childhood abuse makes him emotionally and psychologically dangerous and unfit for office;
- His muslim identity–like its difficult to see he is a muslim in the way he behaves–finally unmasked and admitted proudly, making him neither muslim nor christian but definitely a liar and a fraud who has committed numerous felonies;
- Obama’s treachery in election fraud, an impeachable offense yet blithely dismissed as a ‘pResident’s interest in his party’ by mouth piece Gibbs, actually called ‘treachery’ and ‘impeachable’.
Yet none of these so-called conservative journalists or publications can bring themselves to admit the origin of most all of this: Obama’s lack of constitutional eligibility for the office and probable lack of American citizenship. Is it simply a matter of these people being afraid or ashamed to admit they were duped?
Obama is inherently a disgraceful character, and has brought disgrace upon the United States for allowing a usurper and his cohorts to take over the United States.
Remember hearing these statements?
- MO interview with African Press International in 2008 saying ‘Barack knows there is no law that can prevent him from being President”…
- The Indonesian title of his book, “The Audacity of Hope”, as “Jihad: Jakarta to the White House”
And we are wondering why the mega-mosque is going up at Ground Zero in New York? Or that the Flight 92 memorial looks like a memorial to Islam?
We have reached the edge of this issue. Our military is at great risk and away from the homeland; Congress will not do its job; and more than half the American public is aware of Obama’s ineligibility and would have him removed if he was ineligible.
And like the oil leak, the continuous leak of information on Obama’s ineligibility casts an oily shadow over everything. Despite what you call Obama–mentally ill, alien, a liar–the fundamental weakness, his Achilles heel, disability, and problem–is that he is not a natural born citizen.
It is time to now push Congress over the edge and require them to investigate immediately. And you and I know that they won’t, but that does not matter. This disgrace to our country must be removed from office.
It may also be time for the march on the Pentagon–a demonstration of support for those military members who support the Constitution, and a demand for an investigation.
“Eligibility March on the Pentagon”, anyone? Is this a good idea, bad idea, is there a different name?