The last year and a half of the Obama administration has been like experiencing razor cuts to the psyche and everything we know as ‘American’. And no more hand wringing or wondering why…this is intentional. It is sickening.
We all wonder ‘what is the strategy’, ‘what will be most effective’, ‘who will lead this’? We all have brilliant ideas, every one of us. And, in my opinion, they all need to see the light of day.
For ours is a battle of dismantling a monolith–it is true they have all the control, all the eyes and ears, and the keys to the country. It is a race against time before even the minor cracks are sealed or their entrance blocked by the ‘borg obama’.
We have to come from every angle, out of the woodwork, out of the blue: unexpected, unanticipated, our actions not directed at ‘obvious’ targets.
Our effort must be to bring down this regime through the death of a thousand cuts.
Some recent ideas crossing the threshold:
- Retired General Paul Vallely calls for Obama/Soetoro’s resignation. Building on the military oath of office, the General states that “We cannot permit the current leaders in the White House and Halls of Congress to continue in their efforts to lead us down the road of Progressive Socialism and destruction of America. This is the current battle that we Constitutionalists face and we must be aggressive in our efforts. Incompetence, Deceit, Fraud, Corruption, Dishonesty and Violation of the US Constitution of officials now come into play as relates to our National Character, National Security, Economy and the Nation’s well-being and is the rationale for resignations. Demand Resignation of derelict officials by the people of this country in now required. Where is our Moral Compass?
- Mass demonstrations at the Pentagon, Congress and the Supreme Court, focusing solely on Obama’s ineligibility, to demand the military and congress uphold their oath of office by investigating Obama.
- Massive effort to force Republicans in Congress to investigate Obama, including civil disobedience. How about if we show up and don’t leave until they comply?
- Massive, nation-wide civil disobedience in every state capitol demanding resignations
- Regarding the BP spill: massive civil action to protect the state coastlines, seeking a jury trial upon arrest, and using the opportunity to educate jurors as to judging the law and the facts. What law prevents American citizens from protecting their shorelines?
It is now clear to me that the McCrystal firing is a diversion, plain and simple. Did you know McCrystal voted for Obama and was public about it? While we focus on this, and hope this means the General will stand with us, it is pure theater, in my opinion.
What are they diverting attention from? The disaster known as nation-building in Afghanistan?
Or is it the planned use of a nuke to try to ‘stop’ the oil? The evacuation of Gulf Coast citizens to FEMA camps? The benzene in the atmosphere? The certain migration of the oil up the eastern seaboard? The lawsuit against Arizona? The fact that the BP well was leaking in February and that BP went to the White House? Or that four federal agencies–at Obama’s request–waived environmental regulations?
Or is it to distract from Kagan, the eligibility hearing in the Kerchner Case, or General Vallely’s call for his resignation? Or does this mask the planned deployment of UN troops in the Gulf Coast or along the US-Mexico border?
Nothing is ever clear, only we know that we are being cut in all ways and in all places. It is time to turn this around. Any small cut, anywhere, and all the time, will inflict so many wounds that they all bleed at once, overwhelming the overwhelmers.