© 2010 drkate
We have in Obama personally, and in the government itself, a classic example of a despot, and despotism.
- A master; a lord; especially, an absolute or irresponsible ruler or sovereign.
- One who rules regardless of a constitution or laws; a tyrant.
- Colloquially, ‘despot’ has been applied pejoratively to a person, particularity a head of state or government, who abuses his power and authority to oppress his people, subjects or subordinates. In this sense, it is similar to the pejorative connotations that have likewise arisen with the term ‘tyrant‘. ‘Dictator’ also has developed nearly similar pejorative connotations, though ‘despot’ and ‘tyrant’ tend to stress cruelty and even enjoyment therefrom, while ‘dictator’ tends to imply more harshness or unfair implementation of law.
The element of cruelty applies particularly well to Obama, whose hatred for all things American is evident in every policy action, every maladministration of public affairs, every inaction, appointment, and Executive Order he signs.
The only silver lining is that this despot’s agenda and actions are now so obvious that they are easy targets to use. For the now-exposed agenda offers an opportunity to lay the foundation for the wholesale removal of the current government and its corrupt judiciary, and its replacement by a Constitutional government.
This will of course take many years, but the window to start this movement is open only slightly, and right now.
Events that Show the Government in Rebellion
The starting point for this discussion is to understand fully that it is government that is in rebellion against the Constitution and the people. These events seem particularly illustrative:
- BP oil ‘spill’–or is it an asphalt volcano? (h/t Heather),and the government’s ‘response‘;
- Obama’s flagrant violation of the constitution on eligibility, and the conspiracy of silence/enablers around this
- Obama’s Justice Department and the suit against Arizona; failure to prosecute based on race or muslim identity
While Obama and crowd are merrily taking advantage of these crises to pass draconian legislation, kill Americans, and disrupt the 2010 elections, we can use these opportunities to educate Americans as to why this government is completely unconstitutional and must be replaced.
In the next several months, expect these articles to be published here, with the goal of laying the foundation for a Constitutional, moral, and spiritual renewal…that can be articulated and used by every American. Used to understand the imperative of reclaiming the rightful place of the people and government.
It is often said that a friend is someone who reminds you of your song when you forget how, and when, to sing it…
Its time we befriend the Constitution, the people, and our Maker.
“Let a general reformation of manners take place–let universal charity, public spirit, and private virtue be inculcated, encouraged, and practiced. Unite in preparing for a vigorous defense of your country, as if all depended on your own exertions. And when you have done all things, then rely upon the good Providence of Almighty God for success, in full confidence that without his blessings, all our efforts will inevitably fail.” John Jay, First Supreme Court Chief Justice