As you wake and read these pages, those participating in the usurpathon have arrived in town, ready to begin. The formation that brought us here is that of intention, and running any marathon means we are not stopping this effort until the usurper is exposed and removed. Please follow this blog, and Revolution Radio for updates and reports from the field.
Monday, September 6, 2010
- 8:00-9:30 pm Candlelight Vigil, Vietnam Veterans Memorial* Speaker: Reverend David James Manning
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
- 11:30 am-2:30 pm Honoring Constitutional Heroes, Walter Reed Memorial Hospital, Georgia Street Gate
- 4:30 pm-8:30 pm Supreme Court
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
- 8:30 a.m- 1:00 pm Capitol Entrance (East-Area 9)
- 1:30 pm- 6 pm White House Sidewalk
- 7:30-9:30 pm Supreme Court candlelight vigil
Thursday, September 9, 2010
- 8:30 am-11:00 am Justice Department
- 12:30 pm- 4:00 pm Supreme Court
Where ever you are, we would appreciate your thoughts, best wishes and prayers. We will ask those who have served, in the past and in the present, to come forward and strengthen, inspire leadership.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. TR, 4/23/1910