It is apparent that the Obama agenda has been an assault on America–the Constitution, its institutions, the economy, and social structure. No one has been spared from this institutionalized assault, which has been put in place over decades and is now poised to inflict maximum damage.
When one views the pace of events since the 2008 election, the loss of American wealth, elimination of opportunity, and the stifling of public debate, the effect is similar to terror perpetuated on the homeland, or ‘domestic terror’. This is classic Alinsky and Cloward-Piven, of course, to confuse, overload and destroy. The danger now is that the resources of the entire federal government, including the military, are at the disposal of individuals who are committing crimes against the United States.
Yes, the foxes are already in the hen house, and have labeled the hens the ‘domestic terrorists’. Good excuse for eating them us one by one or en mass. Foxes Domestic Terrorists are clever that way, seizing the language for their own use. Too bad they can’t read the sign, TIME’S UP, as they are in for a nasty surprise.
Where did that cat come from? 😀
A Patriot’s Definition of ‘Domestic Terrorist’
The primary characteristic of ‘domestic terrorism’ is that it is committed against one’s own people within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States. According to Title 18, 2333, the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—
(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;(B) appear to be intended—
Janet ‘Naps’ Napolitano has labeled the Patriot movement, constitutionalists, conservatives, republicans and anyone who disagrees with the current government as ‘domestic terrorists’. Let’s see…two million patriots march in Washington with no arrests, no property damage, and no intimidation (unless Mom and Dad scare you), assassination, or kidnapping…doesn’t quite seem to fit the definition of ‘domestic terrorist’ according to Title 18.
Just for comparison’s sake, lets take a look at Barack Obama, Eric Holder, and Janet Napolitano, and see if their policies, activities, and statements could be called ‘domestic terrorism.
- 2008 Caucus fraud by the Obama campaign seems to fall under the category of intimidation of a civilian population;
- usurping the Presidency through fraud, intimidation, and murder seems to fall under multiple categories of ‘domestic terrorism’
- Failing to enforce immigration laws, and suing a cash and law-enforcement-strapped state seems to involve acts that are dangerous to human life, and that attempt to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
- Failing to prosecute the Black Panthers and terrorists could be broadly linked to coercion of a population through intimidation, and continues activity dangerous to human life
- Labeling American citizens as terrorists for nothing more than dissent is a direct attempt to influence or coerce a civilian population through intimidation
So the real ‘domestic terrorists’ appear to be
- Obama, Holder, and Napolitano, as well as enabling politicians in the House and Senate
- New Black Panther Party
- Muslims who wish to kill Americans
Consider also the United Nations and the enabling Congress as fundamental terror attacks are launched on the Constitution every day (hat tip Jan). How about the institutions, like the Education Department and the EPA that daily increase their hold over our children and natural resources?
Fundamentally, anyone who attacks the Constitution for the United States must have their motives questioned and must be removed from any position of power.
Care to add anyone else to this “Patriot’s List of Domestic Terrorists”?