America is now entering it’s third year of the Obama-Congress-Judiciary’s
blatant disregard for breach of the requirements for the President as prescribed in Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.
As described here, here, here, here, and here, the “natural born Citizen” requirement is ultimately a national security safeguard for the person who would occupy the position of Commander in Chief of our Armed Forces. Anyone who ignores this fact of origin of the clause is
intellectually dishonest lying.
The clause itself contains three key phrases… simple, yet elegantly and concisely describing what was meant:
- natural born Citizen
- Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution,
As many over time have delineated:
- “citizen”, or “born citizen”, does not mean “natural born citizen”.
- “or” does not mean “and”
- “Citizen of the United States” does not mean “Citizen of the United States, at the time of Adoption of this Constitution”
The eligibility deniers parse the phrases, mix them up, cite modern case law, and use the 14th amendment to dishonestly argue the plain meaning of the words of the Constitution.
National Security Concerns
The Commander in Chief and President of the United States commands immense power, and once those powers are expanded, no new President, regardless of party, relinquishes any. The power of the armed forces, to stand down, deploy for foreign scams, is in that person’s hands.
- Missile defense, deployment, and initiatives
- Sharia law allowed/tolerated in the U.S. military or other double standards developed
- Excessive chem-trailing and other onerous actions
- UN concessions
- More political prisoners?
Implications for 2011
The implications of having an illegal, undocumented foreigner in our White House are still just as grave as in 2009 when Obama and the anti-Americans seized the White House and all three branches of government.
In addition to Obama’s ineligibility usurpation breach of Article II, there are a huge volume of egresses that must be reversed, overturned, defunded, and otherwise addressed legislatively at both the state and federal level. It is all hands on deck.
What Have They Done? chronicles the waste laid to America in just this short two years…it is a must read. From the article:
…A complicit lap-dog media has contributed immensely. The warnings from the once normal media investigative watchdogs were and are absent. Those who used to keep us abreast of activities happening within the government in Washington have failed. This lack of alerts allowed the American people to elect an illegal alien, an undocumented worker, and more than likely a foreigner, to lead our country to her demise. Their complicity and propaganda has allowed the Democrats to follow and install a radical, foreign agenda linked to Marxism, Socialism, and Communism.
What we must do is now the main concern, as the watershed has been reached and the waters are rising. That moment is now, in fact, we are out of time.
- I agree with many that we must have a rotating set of thousands of people to sit every day and to pressure Congress to act on investigating Obama’s eligibility. This must also be enacted on local levels in ways that will surprise the controlled opposition.
- State-based and local pressure of the same will be necessary… focusing on state and federal lawmakers and officials and the media.
- Standing down to many of the things in our civilian lives also that are unlawful, and even more so new regulations signed by an unlawful Obama. Does everyone in America now have Quo Warranto standing as a result of being injured by excessive taxation?
These are some of the actions, tools, and strategies that maneuver the Patriot’s ARK.