With the breach of Article II under his belt, Obama has proceeded to violate nearly every Article and Amendment of the Constitution while openly bastardizing and belittling the United States and threatening the constitutional protections of all Americans. He is easily recognized as contemptuous of everything American. Consider his on-going contempt for the Constitution:
- Article I. The power to make laws is vested in the Congress, not the President. Obamacare, the stimulus, the auto and banking industry take over nationalization, cap and trade…all of these actions were initiated outside the legislative process by Obama’s band of czars and communist policy advisors, and then managed through Congress by Obama’s enablers. Like the Patriot Act, these initiatives were ready long before Obama occupied the White House.
- Article II. While the focus was on the birth certificate has been a useful diversion from Obama’s dual citizenship at birth–a fundamental disqualification for the Presidency–that is now over. The obots are running scared, realizing they have been supporting a liar, fraud and quite possibly a spy in the White House and also fundamentally losing the argument about the definition of a natural born citizen and Article II. These anti-birthers, aka, anti-Constitutionalists did do their damage, but when all is said and done, will be easily identifiable for RICO, libel, harassment, and stalking charges, as well as forever losing credibility on a national stage. Obama is obviously not faithfully executing the laws of the United States…he is actively violating them.
- Article III. Obama has abused his authority and appointed unqualified marxist-leaning judges on every level of the federal judiciary system. Blurring the line between the judiciary and the Executive, Obama’s justice department ensures–by any means–that federal justices come up with the right decision favoring the administration. The Supreme Court is lost to corruption and influence, and cannot be trusted at this moment to rule in favor of the Constitution. Chief Justice Roberts is implicated in a financial scheme said to involve trillions of dollars.
- Article IV. Obama has contempt for the ‘guarantee to each state a republican form of government’ provision in the Article, forcing the states to participate in his socialist endeavors–like banking, auto, health care, and energy take-overs.
- Article V. Obama has contempt for the constitutional amendment process, preferring to amend it by fiat instead. The breach of Article II is his most obvious destruction of the Constitution.
- Article VI. Quite obviously, Obama doesn’t respect or live within the laws of the United States and its constitution. As long as he refuses to divulge his information, what else can we conclude from falsified records, numerous social security numbers, and his travel records that he is a illegal immigrant impersonating a federal officer?
Congress is not living up to its oath to protect the Constitution, for it has allowed the breach of Article II, of its prerogatives, failed to qualify Obama or his appointments, czars or judges, and provided funding and cover for his marxist agenda.
To rectify this neglect by the 111th Congress, the 112th Congress could require Obama to produce his documentation, pursuant to its obligation under Article I, the Twelfth and Twentieth Amendments, and its investigative authorities. Failure to obey a Congressional order and to vacate the office would bring the Honduran ‘coup’ right to the doorstep of the White House.
Contempt of the Law
Lawlessness and contempt for the law have come to represent the Obama administration. The attack on Arizona for attempting to protect its boundaries from invasion and its treasury from ruin, while simultaneously failing to enforce immigration laws is one of the most stark examples of Obama’s contemptuous behavior. It is not the only example.
The Obamacare legislation rammed through
the Senate America on Christmas eve 2009 was immediately challenged in court by several states. A Florida judge recently ruled the individual mandate was unconstitutional, and in striking it down struck down the whole law as there was no severability clause in the legislation. Judge Vinson further declared that Congress had exceeded its authority in passing an act with an individual mandate. The Judge expects the Administration to comply:
“…there is a long-standing presumption “that officials of the Executive Branch will adhere to the law as declared by the court. As a result, the declaratory judgment is the functional equivalent of an injunction.”
with the declaratory judgment being:
In accordance with Rule 57 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Title 28, United States Code, Section 2201(a), a Declaratory Judgment shall be entered separately, declaring “The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” unconstitutional.”
Despite this ruling, Obama plans to continue with implementing the obamacare legislation, actions that will likely land him in contempt of court. The entire congress needs to be reminded that they too cannot do anything to implement or fund any aspect of the law, including policy provisions.
If any employer is taking additional funds out of your paycheck for Obamascare, that must cease immediately as the law has been ruled unconstitutional and no aspect of it can be implemented.
Obama’s continuing the obamacare implementation will result in a contempt of court violation, and repeated violations rise to the level of impeachment.
Gulf of Mexico Drilling Ban
The BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico was made a further disaster by Obama’s failure to act. Agencies did not act, or permitted the spraying of deadly corexit resulting in the destruction of the tourist and fishing industry in the Gulf Coast. After the disaster, Obama issued a moratorium on drilling, which was legally challenged, and Obama lost. The drilling ban was overruled.
Not to be deterred by anything like the law,
Interior Obama issued another ban on drilling that was just like the overruled ban. The result? Contempt of court.
Judge in La. holds Interior Department in contempt over offshore oil drilling moratorium
By MICHAEL KUNZELMAN , Associated Press
Last update: February 2, 2011 – 8:05 PM
NEW ORLEANS – The federal judge who struck down the Obama administration’s moratorium on deepwater drilling after the Gulf oil spill held the Interior Department in contempt Wednesday, and ordered the federal agency to pay attorneys’ fees for several offshore oil companies.
U.S. District Judge Martin Feldman chided the department for its “dismissive conduct” after he overturned the agency’s decision to halt any new permits for deepwater projects and suspend drilling on 33 exploratory wells after the Deepwater Horizon blast, which killed 11 workers and triggered the massive spill.
After Feldman overturned the government’s moratorium in June, the agency issued a second nearly identical suspension.
“Such dismissive conduct, viewed in tandem with the reimposition of a second blanket and substantively identical moratorium and in light of the national importance of this case, provide this court with clear and convincing evidence of the government’s contempt of this court’s preliminary injunction order,” he wrote.
And who pays those fines for the government’s contempt of court? If you guessed taxpayers you would be right.
Getting Away with Murder
Obama is getting away with the murder of the American republic. Why should he follow any law if he breached the most sacred one–loyalty– to the American people?
Obama could give a rat’s ass about the United States Constitution and sadistically delights in its destruction; this is evident! The Obamas spend our money while kicking us in the teeth and stabbing us in the back at the same time. And his backers don’t hesitate to destroy when they can.
There is no option but to act, and we are out of time. Do we need to call Honduras?