The Constitutionalists have clearly proven through evidence, argument, and historical research the meaning of “natural born citizen” as stated in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution. We have also proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Barry Soetoro/Barack Obama has no birth certificate from Hawaii. It is as plain as day, not a complicated thing. Barry Soetoro Obama may not even be an American citizen.
Further, the Constitutionalists have also proven that there has been coordinated activity to defraud the American public among government agencies, the media, universities across the United States, private citizens, the judiciary, banks and corporations. They have aided and abetted the destruction of the United States through the installation of a foreign usurper who is implementing a foreign agenda. It has been a long time in the making, but the ‘mechanics’ of the usurpation have names attached to them.
This fact will never go away, and neither will those of us who know and care about the United States of America. Obama’s fundamental Constitutional ineligibility remains his inconvenient, untimely, and ugly truth.
If We Are Wrong…
- Why spend the money?
- Why jail Lakin?
- Why dismiss cases?
- Why the murders?
- Why go after patriotic Americans?
- Why ‘quietly scrub‘ legal manuals?
- Why have the media go blind for now three years?
- Why the feigned stupidity and obtuseness?
The flat earth eligibility deniers, ‘conservatives’ in traitors clothes–all communists by proxy–will have to answer to their maker, and will answer to the American people.
I laugh when I think of how young these idiots are–Dowd, Cooper, Rove, Brazille, O’Reilly, so many others. They have decades ahead where they will be the scorn of history, of their children and neighbors, of the world… for their role in this deception.
Game over for them.
As expected, the corrupt Supreme Court dismissed Hollister without comment, and without the recusal of Sotomayor and Kagan. Chief Justice John Roberts showed his spineless nature by failing to insist on the recusal, and Sotomayor and Kagan exhibited their typical lack of judicial integrity.
The Supreme Court must not–and will not– be allowed to stand in the shadows having ducked their constitutional responsibility to hear this, and the other eligibility cases. Sotomayor and Kagan should be impeached.
We now see what a monster of a government we have on our hands, and it is an interesting crossing point. Here are some questions that I am pondering.
- It is clear that this centralized government–and those who have hijacked it–cannot, and will not last. Our real form of government has been so perverted by illegal amendments wrought by scoundrels that only purge of these amendments and individuals, plus a long-term effort, will revive the Republic at the federal government level.
- Do we enable its fall by withholding all federal tax payments, holding strikes, becoming a 1099 employees, just standing down? Do we push them over the edge on our terms?
- Is it time to plan the underground railway to restoration of the Republic, or the creation of the Second American Republic?
No matter what the hype, the NWO will not be able to take this country without a big ass fight. The obots can hide in the FEMA camps while the grown ups take out the NWO.
So…the Tree of Liberty is dying and needs water. At the very least we can all start to say ‘no’ in our own way, beginning right now.