Plouffee … Floozy… POOFIE, what’s that “A” on your forehead? “ALINSKY”, ah. I get it. Number 5. Well, here’s one for you, LOL.
White House senior adviser David Plouffe says billionaire Donald Trump has no chance if he decides to make a 2012 presidential run, and his pursuit of President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a “sideshow,” Politico reports. “I saw Donald Trump kind of rising in the polls. Given his behavior, and the spectacle of the last couple of weeks, I hope he keeps on rising,” Plouffe said the issue of Obama’s birth will not impact the 2012 presidential election because the American people are focused on the economy and national security.
Let’s analyze these juicy words which give away in an instant–
- Intellectual dishonesty
- No regard for the American people
- Condescension, arrogance, and conceit
- Panic…got depends?
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.”
- “no chance”–sorry you’re nervous POOFIE
- “side show”–you’ve ignored it for so long you thought it was
- “behavior”–no, it was facts and speaking out about it with knowledge
- “spectacle”–not backing down from the cynical, lying media
- “Obama’s birth”–its not ‘birth’, it’s natural born citizenship
Yesterday a tin-headed obot visited this site with a new assignment…daring us to prove anything about obama. How sick is that? Actually saying “you guy’s can’t prove anything”…trying to bait us to respond, and waste time. Of course this idiot was quite easily spotted and was ridiculed, identified, and booted to spam. He employed Alinsky’s #4.
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.
Our own strict rules of information collection and verification…the botfly says “prove it”. He also uses Alinsky # 5, and then tries but fails to keep up the pressure to get our reaction a la Alinsky # 10:
“The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.”
I guess this is the campaign to protect obama, but in reality, it is the campaign to defeat America. Implemented by the willing obotic tin-heads.
Let Them Know
They are all hat, and no cattle.