Karl Rove appears to be in panic mode.
The once sought after ‘Bush’s Brain’ or “republican strategist” is now revealing what many republicans and conservatives don’t know–that Rove was one of the key architects behind the ‘election’ of Obama in 2008, and is secretly behind an Obama re-election in 2012.
Yes, you read that right. And read the lines and between them here.
- Who did Karl Rove fear as a republican strategist in 2007 and 2008? Hillary Clinton. He knew that HRC would beat any republican candidate after eight years of Bush/Cheney/Rove. He had to knock her out so collaborated with Donna Brazile–Gore’s former campaign manager–to take out Clinton by violating the DNC rules and bylaws.
- Why did Karl Rove make it inevitable the choice of John McCain, the weakest candidate of the republican field, as the republican nominee? So Obama would win, and that there would be a question of presidential eligibility on the republican side in case the issue was raised on Obama.
- Why did he purposely closet Palin–McCain’s only hope–just when her appearance clobbered Obama’s lead at the end of September? He was afraid of Palin’s power–i.e., a conservative woman–with
‘rank and file’ Americansrepublican, independent, and democrat women voters of all races, coupled with the 18 million disenfranchised HRC voters–would actually result in a McCain win.
- Why is Rove backing Romney? Because Romney will lose to Obama, and Romney may also have an eligibility problem.
- Why is Rove slamming and ridiculing Trump and anyone who raises Obama’s birth certificate, and forcing every single republican candidate to renounce and denounce any interest in the ‘birther’ conspiracy? Because when the scope and scale of Obama’s illegality is exposed to the American public–through any number of important avenues right now–all of the complicit pundits, political advisers, and politicians will also be fully exposed.
- Why is Karl Rove calling the occupation of the White House by a usurper a ‘birther conspiracy’? Because he participated in the election of Obama and the cover-up of the usurpation of the Presidency. And Karl Rove does not support the Constitution.