Let’s begin with Bill Whittle’s Afterburner:
This is a powerful lesson on the welfare and commerce clauses of the Constitution, and their abuse by members of Congress for decades. What they have set up for themselves is long-term employment as part of the political class…and that is why they don’t raise eligibility, or take their time on investigations essentially to ‘go dark’, and why republicans don’t really want to win the Presidential election. Covering this reality up is the fake ‘republican-democrat’ political game.
What the whole Obama usurpation, Bill Ayers, OWS, Soros, etc vs America is the much deeper conflict that is finally out in the open…and the sides are pretty clear. The video above points out that there is a fundamental irreconcilable difference between conservatives and ‘liberals’ (aka the left, communists, fascists, socialist) regarding the Constitution for the United States. The ‘liberals’ believe the Constitution is flawed and is a living document that changes with the time and according to
popular vote democracy. Conservatives believe the Constitution is the law which can only be amended pursuant to the national dialogue called for in Article V.
The political class–which includes the judiciary–being either outspoken or closet ‘liberals’, or having been bought that way to enact the decades long abuse of the Constitution, have broken the contract with We the People who made it. The Constitution doesn’t need to be thrown out, the federal government does.
It’s a “When, in the course of human events it becomes necessary”– moment.
- We call for their resignations beginning on 11-11-11…with regular follow-up in our states
- We call for the immediate removal of Obama under the 25th Amendment
- We call for the prosecution and impeachment of those involved in the 2008 coup
- We call for the States to refuse to put Obama’s name on the 2012 general election ballot, and begin immediately working on our respective secretaries of state
- We call for an orderly return to sound money, the elimination of the federal reserve, and elimination of the unconstitutional income tax.
Your candidate may not say these things, but you need to, every day.