There are more than enough factors to suggest that Republicans will lose handily to Obama in the upcoming presidential election. Here are just a few:
- Your choice of nominee. You’ve made it clear that the establishment republicans favor Mittens Romney as the alternative to Obama. You are making a profound mistake. First off the bat, Romney still loses to Barack Obama in a head-to-head match-up. You have failed to listen to the rank and file republicans, and potential cross-over voters by marginalizing and discrediting Ron Paul, who is the only candidate who is winning a head-to-head match up against Obama. And you can’t forget that Romney Care is the precursor to Obamacare, giving you Obama’s dream debate:
- Your choice of VP nominee. You’ve got problems. They are named Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, and Bobby Jindal.
- All signs point to the unconstitutional choice of Marco Rubio–once the darling of the tea party, now a traitor to the constitution for not immediately bowing out of the running due to his non-NBC status. Marco’s parents were not US citizens when he was born. If you nominate the ineligible Rubio, how different are you than the usurper Obama? Rubio supports the NDAA, supports internet crackdowns aka privacy invasion and has been singularly unspectacular in his first two years as a senator. He needs experience and you republicans should stop trying to play the race card by putting in a cuban to get the hispanic vote or to take Florida. We the people aren’t as stupid as you think.
- Jeb Bush. You really want to ‘bush-whack’ the American people again? “W” lied about the war in Iraq, gave us TARP (the grand cover up of theft), and gave us torture, the Department of Homeland Security, and any number of nefarious and dubious Executive Orders expanding the powers of the president. Daddy bush, the grand master behind it all, ushered in the NWO, the CIA (formerly the SS), was present at all the political assassinations in the last 30 years, and still controls the game. Bush Sr and Romney are best buddies. Who do you think chose Romney for 2012?
- Jindal. His parents were not U.S. citizens when he was born, and he is not a natural born citizen. What deal did he make with Obama on the Gulf BP oil spill? How has he compromised his state to ‘get along’?
- Sweeping Obama’s ineligibility and crimes under the rug. Your spectacular, intentional failure to address Obama’s ineligibility makes you complicit in the crime. I suppose you think that just by winning the office you can ‘make this go away’. On the contrary, we the people will have every right to ignore and arrest you for violating your oath of office. Any of you republican candidates who fail to address this issue are sealing your fate with millions of us…far better to continue our efforts against the usurper (and the rest of you) because he is fully and completely exposed. With you chicken republicans, it will be swept under the rug and never be addressed. Heck you will probably reach into the private sector and pardon Obama of his treason. Which makes you treasonous.
- Your position on the NDAA and Homeland Security. How are we to believe anything you say about the constitution, small government, the rights of the people when you support draconian actions to gleefully kill Americans or detain them indefinately—are you listening John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Michelle Bachman, Mitt Romney?
- Your failure to tell the truth about income taxes, the FED, and fiat currency. As we face the collapse of the dollar, you
discussplay games with the democrats about who gets taxed and how much, swear the FED stabilizes the economy, and continue to deceive Americans who are now waking up, in large part due to Ron Paul’s truth telling. Never will Gingrich, Santorum, Romney ever talk the truth. They are willfully ignorant, in fact, taking great advantage of the system.
- Your position on unconstitutional wars. Yes, lets keep sending other people’s children to get their legs blown off, while you rape in the profits from the military-industrial complex, give America to the UN, and pound your fist in false righteousness.
How many actually believe Romney will win? Clearly these guys don’t:
Better watch out. A Gideon strategy may come around and bite you in the butt.