As we move from one dramatic diversion of Obama’s life story or unconstitutional antics to another, there is some very serious stuff going on in yours and my back yard. Its called Agenda 21—the stealth plan of the New World Order to inventory and control every piece of land in and the water supply of the United States.
Just walk down your street and you will see who all is involved in this ‘feel good’ plan:
- your city, town, and rural county government including their waste management and water supply, land use, and planning departments;
- the local schools, at every level;
- your local parks and recreation department, agriculture, and fish/wildlife/game departments
- local and national non-governmental organizations (NGO) involved in land, water or environmental issues
- State and/or federal natural resource management agencies.
- Your Chamber of Commerce
The NWO has provided the education for the ones who teach our children today from pre-school all the way through college and graduate school. Our law schools have already been infected with disdain for and ignorance of the Constitution, aka, limits placed on the federal government in the Constitution.
Article I Section 8, restricts the Congress to (a)”the commerce clause”, i.e., ‘regulating commerce’ with foreign nations, among the states, and with all the Indian Tribes’; and (b) to exercise its authority over the D.C. and lands purchased from the States for ‘necessary government buildings’. The word regulate means to ‘make regular’. The abuse of the Commerce Clause by Congress is manifested in increased regulation that fosters centralized control over natural resource management and use decisions. It is through this avenue of environmental and land use regulation that the NWO inserts Agenda 21 as the controlling paradigm for American communities, mega-regions, and bio-regions.
So, who is funding Agenda 21? Take a look at the Post-Sustainability Institute, and its affiliated site– Democrats Against Agenda 21. Here is Rosa Koire articulates the ‘global plan that is implemented locally’…
and Part 2