For we wrestle against not flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. ~Ephesians 6:12 KJV
They love their paycheck more than their solemn duty to uphold either their State’s or the United States Constitution. They covet playing with the ‘big boys and girls’…a position in the false federal
government god, full-time employment, political appointments with no accountability. They crave power over.
These are the 99% of the men and women who occupy the majority of our local, regional, state, and federal governments and all political parties…calling themselves ‘leaders’ and ‘lawmakers’ when they are neither. Having no convictions, they have no courage. It is the ultimate of cowardice to choose themselves and political party over those they are supposed to represent.
They are the tares that grow with the wheat, and they are sewn into the field by the enemy. When the time comes, they will be harvested and bundled, and thrown into the lake of fire. By their own actions, and through our discernment, these politicians and cowards continue to be exposed, so that none will be left standing or go untarnished in their day.
Woe to them that believe they have fooled the masses! Every statement, back door deal, public comment, and public meeting now completely exposes their fig leafs; they are not man or woman enough to stand for the truth. They are the fools.
It is easy now to separate the wheat from the tares:
- A Statesman loves the Constitution.
- A Statesman enforces the Constitution.
- A Statesman uses truth to keep power in the hands of the people.
- A Statesman‘s primary concern is to secure freedom for future generations.
- A Statesman will not play politics with the people’s money.
- A Statesman knows the people must control government.
- A Statesman knows the people must limit government’s power to tax.
- A Statesman gives his allegiance to the people and country.
- A Statesman will demand a balanced budget.
- A Statesman will cause peace.
The politicians and cowards believe and act in the opposite manner than statesmen.
Promises are nothing; action says all.