It absolutely does not matter if “obama and the DNC did it”, the RNC/GOP globalists have now been caught running the same scam by running ineligible candidates for president (Cruz, Rubio, Jindal), and it will fail. Yes, they can run who they want, but
- can the delegates, who take an oath to uphold the U.S. Constitution, vote to nominate a constitutionally ineligible candidate?
- Can the RNC place Cruz’s name into nomination?
Cruz knows he’s ineligible for the presidency….and many count on the democrats, particularly Representative Alan Grayson to file a lawsuit against Ted Cruz based on his constitutional ineligibility for the presidency.
But remember, the democrats are the party of Obama, who was/is ineligible….anyone think the dems will raise the issue of Obama in their suit against Cruz? Or will they use it as leverage on a pResident Cruz? My guess is on the latter–its good leverage on someone you want to control forever.
Natural Born Citizen Basics
- NBC is a National Security Safeguard. The natural born citizen clause in Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution was designed as a national security safeguard to prevent the foreign takeover of our Nation and military. It applies only to the president and the vice president. It is about having a Commander in Chief and President who has sole allegiance to the United States.
- Circumstances at Birth determine natural born citizen status.
- One must be born on the soil of the United States. This is a necessary but not sufficient condition for natural born citizen status
- One must be born of two citizen parents, those parent citizens being under the jurisdiction of the United States.
About 85% of Americans are natural born citizens and meet this three-legged stool test, shown below for Marco Rubio. This applies also to Bobby Jindal.
Ted Cruz has only one leg of the three-legged stool: “Mother a U.S. Citizen”. Cruz was
- Born on Canadian soil, not U.S. soil
- Mother was a U.S. citizen subject to the jurisdiction of the United States
- Father was a Cuban citizen, subject to the jurisdiction of Cuba, not the United States.
Can’t “make” a Natural Born Citizen through Statute
The essence of natural born is that you don’t need any act of law, or statute to be born with the status of a natural born citizen. You can become a citizen through a statute, but never a natural born citizen. Regarding Cruz, all this business about “well his mother was an American citizen” indicates an attempt to statutorily make Cruz a natural born citizen. But as you can see from the above diagram, having a U.S. mother is only one of the legs of a three-legged stool.
Also, if you were born somewhere else–i.e., Canada–you were not under the jurisdiction of the United States at birth, despite the mother’s citizenship status. Cruz was born under multiple jurisdictions, and therefore has multiple allegiances
Here’s how you can become a U.S. Citizen:
Again, it is not possible to “make” a natural born citizen out of statutory law. A dual citizen may not be president.
You know this really should be the end of the story and simple to understand, since so many have been working on this since 2008! Our experience with Obama shows the damage that a person with no allegiance to America can do. Now we have the Cruzers, still blindly following “what they’ve been told” to stupidly promote Ted Cruz, and thus the final nail in the coffin of America.
No to the North American Union!