Now I understand the hard work that every blog owner has….I honestly did not realize it!
This page is a work in progress, and will contain for your reference all of my previous posts regarding the Constitution produced as a writer for TexasDarlin, arranged from most recent to the earliest posts. Per specific request, I will archive the comments to each of these posts as a separate page so that readers can benefit from the educated discussion produced from these articles in the context of the TD community’s work.
If you decide to use any material from these archived posts, I ask that you first send me a request, and then credit the author (drkate/drkate4justice) and TexasDarlin Blog. This is greatly appreciated in advance.
Here are the archived posts to date:
- Courage Published August 10, 2009
- The Speaker of the House Deserves Neither Published August 7, 2009
- Prove your Loyalty to the United States-II Published August 1, 2009
- Prove your Loyalty to the United States Published July 31, 2009
- On Treason, Published July 12, 2009
- On Treason, continued, Published July 12, 2009
- Rally for the Republic! Published March 27, 2009
- It’s the Constitution, Stupid! Published June 16, 2009
- National Sovereignty and the Obama Administration, II Published June 16, 2009
- National Sovereignty and the Obama Administration, I Published May 2, 2009
- The Log that Derails the Runaway Train, Published April 16, 2009
- Practices for Patriots, The Toolbox, Part I Published April 2, 2009
- The Trojan Candidate Published Sept 23, 2009