He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone… John 8:7 KJV
There is absolutely nothing that is going to turn my vote away from Trump. He has sacrificed his life, his fortune, and his sacred honor for us, for America. I stand with him 1000%. Clinton/Kaine have lost the election and have stooped to this degrading distraction to somehow try to turn this around. This deliberate distraction comes right after the clown Kaine performance, and on the same day as the REAL information comes out through Wikileaks proving
- Hillary’s complicit behavior in the slaughter of Christians in the middle east by ISIS
- Hillary’s secret meetings and tape recordings with the Muslim Brotherhood (don’t forget the 20-year pillow talk with Huma)
- Hillary’s participation as a board member of and Secretary of State when a French company was funding ISIS and paying taxes to them
- Hillary’s acceptance of muslim refugees and ISIS members into the United States for payment to her foundation
- Hillary’s speeches before Wall Street where she “dreams of a world without borders” and letting the insiders “fix” Wall Street from being caught looting America and paying off politicians
- Hillary’s absolute disgust with America, Americans, and all women except for Huma
- Hillary’s bribery of the Justice Department, FBI, CIA and political operatives masquerading as politicians
She has been a liar all her life and people have died. BENGHAZI, ANYONE?
Those who are weak-kneed and have decided to disavow Trump, like Paul Ryan, the cucks, and the establishment GOP were never for Trump in the first place, and can go ahead and show their true colors and vote for the liar, cheat, thief, evil woman known as Clinton. God certainly knows them and has reserved their place in hell, happening sooner rather than later.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
We true Americans are NOT BACKING DOWN.
This is OUR MOMENT.
This is OUR MOVEMENT.
This is GOD’S TIME.
THANK YOU DONALD J. TRUMP!