…Anything you and your client place in the record in response to the challenge will be beneficial to my review of the initial decision; however, if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.~ Brian Kemp, GA Secretary of State, to Obama’s “attorney” Jablonski
Employing the arrogance and stupidity that is the hallmark of the Obama regime, Jablonski the attorney submitted a last minute libelous letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp which completely misrepresents the entire case history of the challenges to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to hold the office he now occupies. Contrary to this so-called lawyer’s assertions, no court has even considered the facts of the case, preferring to arbitrarily rule that plaintiffs have ‘no standing’.
This is to advise you of serious problems that have developed in the conduct of the hearings pending before the Office of State Administrative Hearings. At issue in these hearings are challenges that allege that President Obama is not eligible to hold or run for re-election to his office, on the now wholly discredited theory that he does not meet the citizenship requirements. As you know, such allegations have been the subject of numerous judicial proceedings around the country, all of which have concluded that they were baseless and, in some instances – including in the State of Georgia – that those bringing the challenges have engaged in sanctionable abuse of our legal process. (emphasis added)
The ‘theory’ of Obama’s ineligibility has never been discredited. In fact, by rule, because Obama’s attorneys responded to each case by never submitting anything contrary to what all plaintiffs have presented, Obama has admitted he is ineligible to hold the office of the president. By never challenging the facts, the facts must be accepted as true.
Here are Jablonski’s ‘
legal‘ political desperate illegitimate ‘concerns’:
- It is well established that there is no legitimate issue here—a conclusion validated time and again by courts around the country. Um, what planet are you on? Did you too go to Harvard Law School?
- The State of Hawaii produced official records documenting birth there. No, they didn’t.
- [the pResident] made documents available to the general public by placing them on his website. You mean those forged, photo-shopped, no raised embossed seal pieces of
trashpaper, made available only to one reporter?
- Even if a state were to require its election officials for the first time ever to receive a ‘birth certificate’ as a requirement for a federal candidate’s ballot placement, a document certified by another state, such as a ‘short form’ birth certificate, or the certified long form, would be required to be accepted by all states under the ‘full faith and credit’ clause of the United States Constitution.” Maskell, “Qualifications for President and the “Natural Born” Citizenship Eligibility Requirement,” Congressional Research Service (November 14, 2011). Oh, the discredited and blatant incompetent liar named Jack
the constitutional ripperMaskell?
- The Secretary of State should withdraw the hearing request as being improvidently issued. You mean politically uncomfortable but legally correct hearing?
- Your duty is determined by the statutory requirement that the Executive Committee of a political party name presidential preference primary candidates. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-193. So the political party is in charge of determining eligibility, and as has been proven, can lie about it to every state?
- Consequently, the attempt to hold hearings on qualifications which you may not enforce is ultra vires. A state can most certainly decide if a political party has lied and enforce the Constitution’s requirements, as stipulated in Georgia’s statutes!
- …we will, of course, suspend further participation in these proceedings, including the hearing scheduled for January 26… Go ahead and do so at your own peril.
Jablonski should be sanctioned. An Order to Show Cause Why Jablonski should not be held in contempt of Court and charged with undue influence on a public official would be appropriate. In addition, a complaint should be filed with the Bar Association for blatant misrepresentation of facts and libel. (h/t Tenacity).
Remember that Occupy Wall Street began with Obama’s OCCUPY THE WHITE HOUSE.