Intellectual dishonesty running rampant, the so called ‘media’ including the controlled opposition known as FAUX news are beginning their rehabilitation of Obama by completely misrepresenting the results of the “lame duck” Congressional session. The chief cheerleader is of course Obama, and according to Chronwatch:
Not one known for humility, he proclaimed the 2010 lame duck session “the most productive in decades,” and then concluded that his first two years in office were “the most productive two years we have had in generations.”
Since Obama’s ratings dived into the low 40’s after the a$$-kick he got in the midterm elections, lame stream media is back in cheer-leading mode using such recent headlines as “Obama Savors Major Victories,” “U.S. Economy Brightens,” and “Reasons for Optimism in 2011.” FAUX news must have been given the same orders as Greta Van Susteren referred to him as the “Comeback Kid” last week on her On the Record Show.
However, the real record of the lame duck session reveals that all of Obama’s top priorities for the year suffered major defeat, including:
- Continuation of the Bush Tax Cuts. A long time priority of the dems and Obama to dishonestly focus on bashing ‘the rich’, the democrats were forced to keep the tax cuts. Inappropriately inserting himself into the legislative process, he ‘cut a deal’ which was not his to cut.
- Cap and Trade. The House passed this lame scheme to use so-called ‘science’ to raise taxes on Americans, but the Senate–where the democrats still had a overwhelming majority–killed the bill definitively. Obama loses his entire global warming scheme, and the chicago club’s climate exchange is down the tubes.
- Amnesty for Illegal Aliens. The so called ‘Dream Act’ which is a back door way to provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, was overwhelmingly defeated by the Senate.
- Crippling the 112th Congress with an Omnibus spending bill. This $1 trillion dollar boondoggle failed as well, including a provision that would have funded Obama’s unconstitutional ‘health’ care legislation.
- Obama’s lack of Article II eligibility. The flat-earth eligibility deniers have been unable to squelch the questions about Obama’s lack of eligibility. Having admitted himself that he is ineligible, he is now creating political prisoners to hide his true identity…the recent jailing of former LTC Dr. Terry Lakin was a mistake of enormous magnitude. Now he might be facing having to jail brigades of officers. Obama’s orders are unlawful, so unlawful that a military court could not confirm his orders are legal, they could only ‘presume’ them to be. Obama was never legal to begin with and those who continue to support him are defending treason.
- The “START” treaty. The silly Obama was unable to secure a real treaty, as the Republicans were successful in limiting the treaty so that it would not pose any limitations on the deployment of U.S. missile defenses.
- Repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. While this may be a victory for Obama and his gay supporters, what does sex have to do with military service? Already officers are refusing to undertake ‘sensitivity training’ for their troops. This Obama victory is an attack on our troops–not because of gay service members, but that it pits our soldiers against each other in a most dangerous time for our country. This distraction in the field and in America is another ‘bright shiny object’ to focus on instead of the fact that thousands of our soldiers are fighting in battles that Obama and the dems have no intention of winning.
- Closing Gitmo. Republicans were successful in defeating Obama’s efforts to close Gitmo and bring terrorists to the United States for trial. We do know that Obama and Holder believe terrorists have more rights than our own military officers.
Locking Out Opposition
The obvious goal of these efforts is to keep obama in the white house. This suggests to me that contrary to reports that Obama’s donations were drying up and a ‘challenge from the left’ would be emerging, this ‘news’ media effort signals the opposite. The idea of a ‘challenge’ to Obama is a distraction, imho, and as in 2008, his backers intend him to ‘win’. Google is continuing to scrub the record, and even the most damaging obots are having their record of threats and dishonesty erased.
Neil Abercommie’s threat to commit treason and forgery is another distraction, as he is the ‘judas horse’ sent in to draw the opposition to Abercommie himself. It is very funny to me, and a sign of Abercommie’s stupidity and Obama’s b.s., that sewage is bathing the shores of Oahu. They have created the sewer known as Obama, and can now swim in it. Obama surrounded by sewage… 😛
Will the 112th Congress Stand?
You can be sure that the pressure on the incoming and existing republicans is huge to just ‘bury any concern about obama’ and ‘get along’. We know the rinos want the presidency in 2012, and at least this writer has no faith that the 112th will stand up to obama. Thus the absolute responsibility of republicans to not put themselves in a position to be labeled by Obama or the dems as obstructionists. Don’t get me wrong–there is every reason to obstruct Obama’s agenda. But for heavens sake, give a reason, and link it to the Constitution.
Crocodile tears from republicans as to ‘their hands are tied’ business is DOA.
And once again, it is our clarion call as Patriots to rise to the challenges, hold everyone’s feet to the fire, and exercise our enormous creative capacity to out-maneuver the anti-Americans on our terms.