The Constitution for the United States—before it became the corporate USA–enabled citizens to have three (3) votes–at the ballot box for representatives, in the petit jury, and in a grand jury both enabled by the 7th article of the Bill of Rights. Before the Seventeenth Amendment, our state legislators elected each Senator so that in Congress, both the citizenry and the states were effectively represented and functioned as a check on the judicial and executive branches of government.
Voting used to mean something, and be taken very seriously. That is until the class of politicians, life-long family dynasties in many cases, replaced the statesmen who knew what true representation actually was. Let’s review the fundamental difference between two:
- A Statesman loves the Constitution. A Politician hates the Constitution.
- A Statesman enforces the Constitution. A Politician violates the Constitution.
- A Statesman uses truth to keep power in the hands of the people. A Politician uses lies to gain power over the people.
- A Statesman‘s primary concern is to secure freedom for future generations.A Politician’s primary concern is to get elected or re-elected.
- A Statesman will not play politics with the people’s money. A Politician will buy votes with tax money.
- A Statesman knows the people must control government.A Politician believes that government should control people.
- A Statesman knows the people must limit government’s power to tax.A Politician believes government should have unlimited power to tax.
- A Statesman gives his allegiance to the people and country.A Politician gives his allegiance to government.
- A Statesman will demand a balanced budget. A Politician will spend money stolen from future generations(deficit spending).
- A Statesman will cause peace. A Politician will cause wars.
And, a politician is happy to cause wars among the people, using whatever tricks and tools he/she can: race, benefits, position, class warfare, calling in the law or tax enforcement dogs, preferential treatment. This is what is meant by being destroyed from within. These are the tools of cowards and traitors.
Voting used to be a privilege, with citizenship and civics knowledge, a duty, a part of our participation in the government we created. Elections used to be guarded, now they are rigged. The media’s complete bias means that the polling is rigged too–false hopes followed by “surprises”—the people lose again and again.
Remember who is working overtime here–Satan and his minions, including those uniformed, non-thinking, clueless ‘voters’ who are easily swayed. College students who are dumbed down and don’t know any better, especially those at the ‘elite’ ivy league colleges. Dummo-crats, and those hooked on benefits. Gee, and what about those gas prices going down just before election?
There is no one else who could have brought down America in such a short period of time but Satan.
What a colossal waste of financial resources and our precious time and attention to play right into election scams. What is going on behind the scenes is way more important, of course, and how do we get there?
Time for Something New
The first step in my view is re-orienting yourself to God, including your allegiance to Him.
A second step is to stop funding the beast–whether it is in the form of republicans, democrats, independents, libertarians, or constitutionalists. Remember they are all using each other to basically advance the party in control–meaning either the democrats or republicans because they are the same. If you don’t feel that way about the lesser parties, then prove to us that any of these parties has what it takes to build a national coalition.
How about a new party with broad appeal, the Continental Party?
A third step is to build from the ground up, and consider yourselves to be candidates for all local offices. We keep ‘waiting for a leader’—BE the leader!
Get grounded and take on the battle of land and water rights, education, get rid of your Church’s 501 C3 tax status, and make your neighborhood safe. Be sure you are prepared for any calamity. Keep your eyes wide open, arm yourselves, also with the full armor of God. The time is near when we will all be called.